- - Bingo
- MI, USA
- Year Round - Full Time
The Bingo Attendant, under the supervision of the Shift Manager, is responsible for assisting with the functions associated with the running of Kewadin Casino Bingo and Keno operations. The position is responsible for providing attentive, cheerful, courteous, professional customer service to all customers, internal and external, striving to always exceed their expectations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (includes, but is not limited to, the following)
- Ensures regulatory compliance with Minimum Internal Control Standards (M.I.C.S.) National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC) rules and regulations and Tribal Gaming Commission standards.
- Sells Bingo cards, pull tabs and/or Keno tickets.
- Ensures customers follow Bingo and Keno rules.
- Redeems pull-tabs and Keno tickets for cash.
- Verifies and pays customers for valid Bingos.
- Assists customers with understanding rules of games.
- Maintains and balances drawer at the end of shift (Bingo and Keno).
- Calls bingo numbers during game.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (includes, but is not limited to, the following)
- All other job related duties as assigned.
Immediate peers, immediate supervisor/manager and customers.
Position medium with lifting of 50 pounds maximum and frequent lifting/carrying up to 25 pounds. Physical factors include constant use of hearing, near/midrange/far vision, depth perception, color/field of vision; frequent standing, walking, sitting, typing, bending; occasional pushing/pulling, climbing, stooping, kneeling and reaching and use of smell. Working conditions include constant exposure to noise and air quality; frequent exposure to extreme heat/cold, wet/humidity and occasional vibration. Potential hazards constant customer contact, frequent infectious exposure, computer and equipment use; occasional exposure to moving mechanical parts, electric shock, chemicals, insecticides and pesticides and needles/syringes.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: One year of sales related experience preferred.
Certification/License: Must undergo a Criminal background investigation done under the rules of the National Indian Gaming Commission. Will be required to complete and pass pre-employment drug testing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Previous computer experience preferred. Previous experience handling money in a retail or customer service related position preferred. Basic math skills required. Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Must be able to work extended hours when needed. Must be flexible and available to work various shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays. Must maintain confidentiality. Native American preferred.
REMUNERATION: $9.02 per hour
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts