Direct Marketing Coordinator-Full Time/Regular-Open until filled
- - Casino - Marketing
- Sault Ste Marie, MI, USA
- Full Time
The Direct Marketing Coordinator, under the direction of the VP Marketing & Sales, is responsible for coordinating all direct marketing efforts including the direct mail strategies for existing, new and prospective customers, casino team members, entertainment, hotels, restaurants, the promotions department, and player development department for all five Kewadin Casino properties. The position is responsible for providing attentive, cheerful, courteous, professional customer service to all customers, internal and external, striving to always exceed their expectations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (includes, but is not limited to, the following)
- Creates excellent customer relationships and providing top notch customer service by following the Company's Customer Service Standards.
- Executes Direct Mail strategies as directed by the VP Marketing & Sales to target existing, new, and prospective customers.
- Creates and refines player lists in preparation for direct mail and email campaigns.
- Executes proofing and data checks on all direct mailings.
- Ensures list pulls are correct and tested prior to sending them to the mailing house.
- Configures all aspects of Campaign prizing in the existing Scientific Gaming and Campaign Manager Systems, not limited to data entry.
- Performs account combines and any manual adjustments necessary to player records (such as email append, address change, and duplicates).
- Coordinates copy, design, printing, production and mailing of direct mail campaigns.
- Handles a majority of customer inquiries via telephone, mail and e-mail.
- Disseminates information and timelines about direct mail to appropriate departments.
- Provides feedback on how processes can be enhanced improving on existing programs and creating new ones.
- Practices Kewadin Casino guest service standards at all times while performing job duties and responsibilities.
- Coordinates, creates and maintains marketing plans, procedures and budgets for direct mail and e- mail at all five Kewadin properties.
- Tracks and reports campaign cost, results, history, and trending.
- Manages purchase orders and invoices as well as other administrative duties.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (includes, but is not limited to, the following)
- Trains other Marketing team members on position's job duties as necessary.
- Supports data requests from Player Development and Promotions departments in a timely manner.
- All other job-related duties as assigned.
Immediate peers, peers in other department, immediate supervisor/manager, managers in other departments, executives, Board of Directors, customers and outside vendor/service providers.
Position sedentary primarily sitting and lifting a maximum of 10 pounds. Physical factors include constant standing, walking, sitting, use of hearing, near/midrange/far vision, color vision, typing and occasional carrying/lifting, reaching, manual handling, bending and travel. Working conditions include frequent exposure to air quality and occasional exposure to noise and vibration. Potential hazards include constant client contact and computer use and frequent office equipment use.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Research, Statistics or related Business or Finance field required. Five (5) years of demonstrated ability in relevant work experience may be substituted for the education requirement of a bachelor's degree.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in direct marketing or related field required.
Certification/License: Must undergo a Criminal background investigation done under the rules of the National Indian Gaming Commission. Will be required to complete and pass pre-employment drug testing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of relational databases with the ability to write queries using point and click query tool preferred. Knowledge of player tracking software and/or database marketing required. Knowledge of direct mail and e-mail trends, software, and technology while implementing best practices preferred. Understanding of Scientific Games CMP system preferred. Familiarity with social networking and other Web 2.0 marketing tools preferred. Knowledge of or ability to use word processing and spreadsheet and data base software required. Knowledge of the basic structure and content of the English language required. Basic knowledge of statistics, accounting and algebra required. Must have good project management skills; provide strong leadership, prioritize project tasks, meet project deadlines and effectively communicate with personnel, coworkers, subordinates and the general public. Mathematical skills and ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations required. Deductive and inductive reasoning skills and ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions required. Strong creativity skills required. Must have organizational skills and be able to plan, prioritize and manage work load to meet goals in a timely manner. Must be able to understand UPS postal changes and guidelines and how they affect the direct marketing activities of the Casino preferred. Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, in a diverse range of audiences and settings. Must be able to understand the needs of business and how data information transformations can best address those needs required. Must have flexibility to deal with work related issues. Must be able to exercise judgment and initiative. Must be able to establish and maintain effective communication with co-workers, supervisors and guests. Must be able to work extended hours when needed. Must be flexible and available to work various shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays. Must be able to work under pressure and handle difficult situations. Must be able to work with minimal supervision. Must maintain confidentiality. Native American preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts