Players Club Supervisor (St Ignace) Closes - Open Until Filled
- - Player Development
- St Ignace, MI, USA
- Year Round - Full Time
The Players Club Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the Player's Club is operating in an effective and efficient manner and making sure the highest level of customer service standards are met. The position is responsible for supervising Players Club team members. The position is responsible for providing attentive, cheerful, courteous, professional customer service to all customers, internal and external, striving to always exceed their expectations.
- Inputs and updates player information on a daily basis into a player tracking computer database.
- Distributes Coupons, Packages, and Kewadin Credits to hotel guests, bus groups and Casino patrons/customers.
- Maintains weekly promotions such as random player picks, announcing winners' names, giving out prizes and overall running the weekly/daily promotion.
- Ensures team members comply with Company policies and procedures.
- Stays informed about the Northern Rewards Club and the benefits of being a member and the importance of the customer using their card and local information about the city, places to stay, eat and shop or special events in the city.
- Ensures team members adhere to the highest customer service standards.
- Stays informed and up-to-date on the benefits of Direct Mail and Comping/Point System; the locations of departments within the Casino and Hotel complex and all Casino promotions, Hotel promotions, Entertainment functions and events at all Kewadin Casino properties.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures.
- All other job related duties as assigned.
Immediate peers, peers in other departments, immediate supervisor/manager, managers in other departments and customers.
Position sedentary primarily sitting and lifting a maximum of 10 pounds. Physical factors include constant use of hearing, typing; frequent standing, walking, sitting, use of near/mid/far vision, depth perception, color/field of vision; occasional pushing/pulling, stooping, kneeling, reaching, travel and bending. Working conditions include exposure to constant noise, occasional exposure to weather, extreme heat/cold, wet/humidity, vibration and air quality. Potential hazards include constant computer use and frequent equipment use.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a customer relations field with 1 year of supervisory experience required.
Certification/License: Must undergo a Criminal background investigation done under the rules of the National Indian Gaming Commission. Will be required to complete and pass pre-employment drug testing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Must have working knowledge and be able to use word processing and spreadsheet and data base software.Working Knowledge of Player Tracking Systems preferred. Working Knowledge of Hotel Tracking System preferred. Must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate clearly in person, in writing, and by telephone and email. Must establish and maintain an effective working relationship with supervisory personnel, coworkers and general public. Must be flexible and available to work various shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays. Must maintain confidentiality. Native American preferred.